Who Are We?
Owasso Golden Agers (OGA) is a non-profit organization of and for senior desiring to improve the lives of the Owasso area senior citizen population. All who serve in the organization are volunteers.
- To provide social, educational and recreational opportunities for mature citizens in the Owasso Community.
- To enrich the lives of Owasso area senior citizens by promoting their happiness and general welfare.
- To promote fund raising projects and assist local programs for the aging in obtaining financial resources for their services.
- To obtain volunteers to assist and support programs aligned with the purposes of the OGA.
- To involve senior citizens in the life of the Owasso Community.
Board of Directors
Senior Living Liaison-Brookdale